- List of the various departments and contact numbers
- Antenatal education and physiotherapy classes
- Parent Education Classes
- Physiotherapy Services
- Maternity Care Services and list of hospitals
- Caring for your baby
- Mental Health Services in Ireland
- Disability Services in Ireland
Bump2babe is an independent guide to maternity services in Ireland. The site is designed for women to find out as much information as possible about their local maternity services to help them make informed decisions.
AIMS Ireland is a consumer-led voluntary organisation that was formed in early 2007 by mothers dissatisfied with the maternity care system in Ireland. The association's mission is to highlight normal birth and campaign for mother- and baby-friendly birth practices which are supported by evidence-based research and international best practice.
The CFI's mission statement is 'To promote best practice in the management of all areas of continence care in Ireland'.
- More detailed information on urinary incontinence
- Links to other sites about incontinence
Sonas Housing provides housing, support and refuge to women and children homeless because of domestic violence.
Funded by the HSE (with other sources of funding).
Sexual Assault Treatment Units (SATU)
- The Rotunda Hospital
A resource of videos and apps on pregnancy, birth and baby care developed in conjunction with the HSE